LP400 is an innovative IP fingerprint biometric terminal with integrated thermal printer, designed for attendance management applications that require physical evidence of the event, ideal for control of industrial canteens, social events, among others.
Upon successful verification, a ticket is printed with event information including user name, ID number, date, time, company name, status, etc. offering different printing formats.
It is possible to manage the terminal over the data network through its TCP / IP interface and it has a USB port for manual data transfer using a USB memory stick.
• Integrated thermal printer.
• Quick fingerprint identification in less than 1 second.
• 3 Inch Color TFT LCD Screen.
• Friendly and Aesthetic User Interface.
• TCP / IP and USB-Host interface.
• Manual data transfer via USB memory.
• Simple administration and scalability.
• SDK Available for Software Developers
|screen||3 Inch TFT|
|Communication||TCP / IP, USB Host|
|Standard Features||Thermal Printer, Work Code, SMS, Timed Ring, Daylight Saving Time, Self Service Search, T9 Entry, 9 Digit ID|
|Optional Features||RFID, Mifare or HID reader, ADMS, Backup Battery, Webserver|
|Operating temperature||0 ° c to 45 ° c|
|Dimensions||171 x 284 x 120 mm|